- Ensure mode doors are properly redirecting airflow.
- Confirm efficiency of the heating and cooling system.
- Identify other HVAC system faults or issues.
- Operational Check of Mode Doors
- Air Conditioning Performance Check
- Heating Performance Check
- Cabin Air Filter Inspection (If equipped)
- Check for any leaks by putting system under a vacuum.
- Ensure maximum performance from the Air Conditioning system.
- Introduce a fluorescent dye into the system to help assist with finding furture leaks.
- Identify any Contaminants
- Perform Vacuum Test to Check For Leaks
- Recover, Evacuate and Recharge System
- R134a Refrigerant (2Lbs)
- PAG 46 Oil / Dye
*Additional Refrigerant extra.